TopBand: Band report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Band report
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 09:57:47 +0100
Hi All,
Band has been very dissapointing to NA this morning,even W4ZV very weak.
The Band is really very strange.We had very good openning to JA last few days.
Yesterday /13.11/ several JAs have been above S9 and I'v hoped the Band will
be in the same shape to NA,unfortunatelly it has been even worse than bad.
Anyway,we have a chance to work many new callsigns from Japan and only
problem is very strong SSB QRM from Russians stations in JA band,otherwise
we could work many more weak JAs /SRI for repeating QRZ/.

                             73 Rys SP5EWY