TopBand: 5V7A Press-Release

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 5V7A Press-Release
From: g3sxw@compuserve.com (Roger, G3SXW)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 1997 13:23:32 -0500
NAA25543
Sender: owner-topband@contesting.com

To DX Editors de G3SXW, 5 November.
All arrangements are in place for the 5V7A expedition to
Togo, to operate in the Multi-Multi category of CQ World-
Wide CW Contest.

Before the contest (November 26th to 28th) we will operate
on contest bands, checking antennas. After, (December 1st
to 4th) we will also operate WARC bands. Arrangements
have now also been made to operate some RTTY. These
operations (several simultaneous stations) will be with
personal call-signs:

5V7A G3SXW
5V7ZM G3ZEM
5V7FA G4FAM
5V7RF GM3YTS
5V7VT K5VT
5V7PN K7PN
5V7MF KC7V
5V7BG N7BG
5V7MB N7MB
5V7BV W6RGG

More details (MUCH more!) are available on:
http://www.getnet.com/~k7wx/5v7a.html
We look forward to working you from Five Victor.
Any queries please to: g3sxw@compuserve.com

73 de Roger/G3SXW.