TopBand: KH6 & KL7 sigs

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: KH6 & KL7 sigs
From: dz@VOA.GOV (Dick Zwirko)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 02:46:54 -0400
The Top Band was very long again tonight (Sun/Mon) but some of the Europeans
were a bit stronger than they have been in the past week. Heard Jack, KH6CC
quite loud, pushing the 'S' Meter to 'S8'. Left him alone as he tried to
work Europeans around 0445-0515Z.  Managed work KL7XX with my 100 Watts
at 0606Z. Bill seemed to be having a ball working a slew of European Top
Banders. Hope the condx hold up for the upcoming CQWW SSB weekend.  I'll
be leaving my low power & vertical to operate 160M at the W3LPL super station.
See you all from there.
 73 de Rich - K1HTV in MD
 dz@voa.gov