TopBand: VK9LX CQWW Operation

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VK9LX CQWW Operation
From: k8rf@fuse.net (Dan Flaig,K8RF)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 04:45:33 -0700
VK9LX Operation Nov 24 thru Dec 1,1997
In a message to the reflector dated Oct 17th I mistakenly mistyped the
call sign for the upcoming VK9LX operation during the last week of
November 1997,my apologies.

Thanks to W8UVZ and Co for the use of the "Battlecreek Special" for the
low bands.
We will also have a Tribander on top of a 11 meter long mast,which will
also hold up some wire antennas for 160/80/40 meters.
If I have room I'll bring a microphone....Probably mostly CW!
See you Nov 24 to Dec 1 mostly on 160/80 before the CQ WW contest.
Dan Flaig K8RF/VK9LX operator with Nick VK2ICV/VK9LX
--
73
Dan