TopBand: Re: [TowerTalk] Shunt Feed Tower

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: [TowerTalk] Shunt Feed Tower
From: nx1g@top.monad.net (Craig Clark)
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 17:53:18 -0400
W5RTQ did this in QST in an article by K6SE. I have a copy in the oop
Antenna Anthology. I do not remeber exact citation. No a big pblm tho to do.

73 Craig

At 09:12 AM 10/8/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Has anybody had experience shunt feeding a 60' tower for two bands
>(160 and 80) at the same time. I'd like to use the tower for both
>bands since its already 15' off the ground on my office building.
>
>Is it possible to run to seperate gamma wires, one for each band??
>
>I don't plan on transmitting on both bands at the same time.  I just
>want to take advantage of a single tower for both bands.
>
>--
>73,
>Richard Thorne - WB5M
>Amarillo, TX
>
>--
>Search:                   http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search

                   Web Page coming along slowly
                        www.radiobooks.com

                        Craig Clark, W1JCC
                    ex NX1G, N1ACH, WA1QWW, WN1IGG

        send me e-mail and I'll put you on our mailing list

                        Radio Bookstore
        Books for Amateur Radio, SWL and CB Radio Operators
                        (603) 899 6957
                        (603) 899 6826 fax
                        PO Box 209
                        Rindge, NH 03461