TopBand: BY1QH

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: BY1QH
From: mbazley@omen.net.au (Michael Bazley)
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 1997 06:25:10 +0800
Greetings All, Whilst listening in the JA window last night, October 5th.,
BY1QH was good copy between 1300/1320z on 1910.3. Would some kind JA station
please QSP to BY1QH to listen down or to try an occasional CQ on the low
end. Many thanks. I did QSO some JA stations but my signal was not good
enough to pass on this request.
It was good to work into the East coast earlier with 3 W1 stations in the
log. There was a lot of QSB on the signals and the band was noisy. Later on
there was a good opening to the Mid-West. The mornings, 2100/2150z have been
very poor with few stations heard and many mornings with no stations heard
at all. 73 es dx de Mike VK6HD

 -
 ---