TopBand: Latest on 27th.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Latest on 27th.
From: gu3whn@guernsey.net (Mike Sloan)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 1997 17:03:44 +0100
Thank you once again for the kind messages.  I do hope that you experts
will forgive my enthusiam for the rekindled interest.

Went up to around 1845 SSB +/- QRM after the band to W seemed to go
down. Good SSB signals from W on 1950.  This is the limit of our 26dbw
zone and did not attempt to break in.

Had earlier heard ZL2SQ on 1828 about 549 calling CQ at 6.20z.  Just
about to call him when he gave W5JAY a call and then disappeared.

Hope that this is of some value. I have no intention of making a
nuisance of myself on the Reflector. Hi!

Some other info which may be of interest:-

IOTA EU114

WAB WV38 Vale

Direct Qsl:- PO Box 100, Guernsey - Stamp would be very much
appreciated.  Always QSL 100% via the Buro but sometimes wait for two or
three months before printing out.

Kind regards es Best 73 de Mike

 -
 ---