TopBand: Boring Report- DF2PY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Boring Report- DF2PY
From: W2pm@aol.com (W2pm@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 17:13:44 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-09-23 10:45:22 EDT, midnite2@concentric.net writes:

<< Although the band conditions have improved the city
 noise and a neighbors SVGA monitor made it impossible to copy. >>

I have found an excellent remedy to this an most other "man-made" (or
person-made) noises which ail ya --- the JPS ANC-4. It makes 160 sound like
10 meters BUT tuning can be critical and takes patience. Thoughtful and
careful sense antenna placement are a must. I had homebrewed a sim device
from QST some years back but it was harder to use (altho had better bcast
rejection)

73 Pete - W2PM
 -
 ---