TopBand: Boring report - DF2PY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Boring report - DF2PY
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 22:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
DF2PY and OZ7YY were both being called by a few west coast stations
this evening.  Initially, I couldn't hear either, but Wolf came up
pretty well, peaking around 0500Z (well after his sunrise).  He was
on 1828.5 and worked K7CA.  Others were trying, but Wolf was still
having problems with QRN.

I could still hear him at 0510Z.  Dieter, DL3KDV reported hearing N7JW
calling Wolf.

G3PQA and EA6ACC were also on the band, but didn't make it to Oregon.

Good luck with the ZK1 to all who need them.  Also, don't forget that
AA8U will be there in November.  This might be a better time for some.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com
 -
 ---