TopBand: Willis DXpedition

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Willis DXpedition
From: Dave_Raymond-CSUS04@email.mot.com (Dave Raymond-CSUS04)
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 1997 11:21:04 -0500
At about 4:30 AM CDT this morning (Monday), one of the ops on 40 ssb was
giving a lengthy update apparently to one of their VK support stations.
He said they had just completed the 160 vertical and radial
installation.  He said they finished after dark and were very exhausted.
The 160 mtr antenna was not resonating in the proper part of the band.
They were going to attack that today.  It would seem reasonable they
might be qrv for our sunrise tomorrow (Tuesday).

73. . . Dave, W0FLS

> From:
> w7kw@earthlink.net%INTERNET[SMTP:w7kw#064#earthlink.net%INTERNET@email
> .mot.com]