TopBand: Boring Report - N6TR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Boring Report - N6TR
From: n6tr@teleport.com (Tree N6TR)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 06:42:56 -0700 (PDT)
Very strange conditions.  First off, the WWV numbers would not have
predicted much of an opening.  USA signals had rapid flutter on them
and maybe the European ones did too.

Heard brief moments of IV3PRK fairly well, but most of the moments
were in the noise (we were having thunderstorms and still are).
I also clearly heard CQ DF2 from DF2PY, but he was up and mostly
down.  PRK heard me 449, but I didn't hear him come back to me.

I think I might have heard a little bit of EA6ACC, but not sure.

At any rate - nice to hear some signs of hope.

This morning, conditions sound pretty poor.  Weak signals from VK3QI
and YB1AQS (I think).  N7UA is about the only one making it through.

Hopefully the band will quiet down someday!

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com