TopBand: WANTED: US STATES

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: WANTED: US STATES
From: sire@omen.com.au (Steve Ireland)
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 07:23:13 +0800
G'day from Western Australia!

Many, many thanks to all those who sent e-mails in reply to my request for
skeds for the remaining states I need for my WAS.  I still feel rather
embarrassed about mistaking the District of Columbia for a state - still, as
has been pointed out at least I've got one less to work!

Incidentally, this mistake should not be taken as a reflection of the
geographical knowledge of Australians in general - I was born/educated in
England...

I am still looking for information on/sked possibilities on 160m operators
in Rhode Island and Utah.  Any info would be much appreciated.

For those in States on my 'wanted' list who replied to the e-mail, I will be
in touch direct soon.

Many 73,

Steve, VK6VZ