TopBand: A71CW/A4

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: A71CW/A4
From: rtym@ippt.gov.pl (Ryszard Tymkiewicz)
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 06:37:41 +0100
Hi All,
I was visited yesterday by my Friend Chris SP5EXA/we spent very nice evening
here/.I'm sure all of you remember him as A71CW.
Chris together with his wife are coming to Muscat Oman on 11 September and
Chris hopes his A4 licence is already waiting for him.
He rented already house and will erected his 30 m vertical for topband as
soon as possible!
By the way, he is very keen on 160m and we were talking mainly about THE BAND!.

                                    73 Rys SP5EWY