TopBand: Band opening to EU

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Band opening to EU
From: yc0low@ibm.net (Jo,yc0low)
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 1997 08:24:53 +0700
Hi all,
Greetings from Indonesia! Today, (08 Aug 1997) at around 2030 - 2230 UT,
the band opened to EU, after being too noisy in the last couple of  days.
I worked: SM3BDZ, OH9RO, OH2WI, LA9WG, OZ1CTK, OZ1BTE, GM3PPE and tried to
copy GW8CG (?) but no luck, yet. Some contacts were in QRN and deep QSB but
others (the OZ sigs) were loud! I know some more EU stations called me but
cannot copy, yet. Let's retry.  I'll be QRV during this weekend. CU es gud DX.

73 de Jo, YC0LOW.
P.O. Box 147, Cinere 16514, Indonesia.
mailto:yc0low@ibm.net  mailto:yc0low@qsl.net