TopBand: W2GD QSLing

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: W2GD QSLing
From: mjgrozi@postoffice.ptd.net (Marty Grozinski)
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 19:21:15 -0700

To: <topband@contesting.com>
> > Date: Friday, July 18, 1997 6:01 PM
> >
> > Topbanders:
> >
> > Has anyone had any luck getting QSL cards from W2GD?  Several years ago I
> > sent him a card with SASE for a 160m contact, and got no response.  This
> > year, I sent him a card for the 1997 CQ 160m SSB Contest, and I got my own
> > card back in my SASE, and absolutely no note on the card or the envelope.
> >
> > I'm trying to finish my 160m WAS, and I need New Jersey.  I tried to phone
> > him, but no answer, no machine.  I tried to e-mail him at the e-mail address
> > he was using in February but it bounced.  I phoned his listed number in
> > Bridgewater, but no answer, no recorder.  John, if you're out there, how can
> > I get a card from you?
> >
> > With apologies to my hero, N6AA:
> > Should contesters expect other hams to give them contest Q's if they do not
> > respond to QSL's?
> >
> > 73,
> > Charley, K7NW
> > Seattle
> > gator@wolfenet.com
> >

> > --
> > FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/topband.html
> > Submissions:              topband@contesting.com
> > Administrative requests:  topband-REQUEST@contesting.com
> > Problems:                 owner-topband@contesting.com
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/topband.html
> Submissions:              topband@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  topband-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:                 owner-topband@contesting.com

Bob,
I am the QSL manager for the W2GD CQ160 operations and I would just like
to inform all concerned that I have replied to every QSL request
received for the 95, 96 & 97 CQ160 operations.
Including the inconsiderate ones that didn't send a SASE with their
request.
If you have sent a request for a card and didn't receive a reply let me
know and if your in the log I will promptly get a QSL out in the mail to
you.
73
Marty, W2CG
mjgrozi@postoffice.ptd.net