TopBand: Folded Unipole

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Folded Unipole
From: k1vr@juno.com (Fred Hopengarten)
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 17:21:03 EDT
I haven't checked this out yet, but I just ran into a company which
"manufactures" a folded unipole antenna for the AM broadcast industry.
They make some interesting claims over the phone.  You may find their
claims fun to0 read, if you keep in mind that 1800 KHz is not so far from
the AM broadcast band, and loaded  "hot" towers are a common issue.

www.lbagroup.com/technology

Fred Hopengarten  K1VR
617/259-0088
Six Willarch Road