TopBand: EP on 160?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: EP on 160?
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 1997 07:48:14 -0500 (EST)
The following from the latest issue of The Daily DX:

"Zbig, SP5GRM, confirms that Zenek, SP5INQ, will be in Iran, EP the
last weekend of July.  Zenek will be working and radio is secondary.
He does not have a license and will try to get either a license or
permission to operate from one of the current EP stations.  He will
also be in Iran for a longer period in November and December.  Keep
your fingers crossed and stand by for more info."

As most of you know, Zenek is a dedicated Topbandaholic like the
rest of us.  Wish him luck and maybe we will be rewarded when he
returns later in the year!  The last 160 EP activity I'm aware of was
EP2BQ back in the 70's so many of us will be hoping he is successful
in getting on the air.

73,  Bill  W4ZV