TopBand: FR5DX QSL received without help

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: FR5DX QSL received without help
From: stolf@ma.ultranet.com (Steve Tolf)
Date: Wed, 07 May 1997 14:50:18 -0400
ku9c@ix.netcom.com wrote:

>       This is to update the reflectors on the FR5DX QSL situation.  15 >hams
> initially took a chance to follow the procedure I outlined in a >previous
> email to the reflector and sent Herik a QSL card (or, in some >cases,
> multiple cards). I'm pleased to report that all of the initial >hams now have
> a FR5DX card in their possession.

Hi All,
        I think people should start giving Herik a break. Steve's (KU9C)
efforts to help with QSLs motivated me to send a card to Herik direct
without mentioning it to Steve. I am very happy to report that Herik's
QSL card arrived here last Saturday (4 weeks?). This card is # 283
confirmed on 80 for me. I suggest those who still need a band-mode card
from Reunion send Herick a card and eagerly await the return. FYI I
included $2 for postage and used the suggested mailing address.
        Thanks Herick for the new one. I look forward to an eventual QSO
and
QSL on 160.
        73, Steve, K1ST