TopBand: QTC from DF2PY

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: QTC from DF2PY
From: Dj6rx@aol.com (Dj6rx@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 15:36:42 -0400 (EDT)
>From DF2PY:

---QTC de DF2PY--------QTC de DF2PY-----------QTC de DF2PY-------------
160 still lives !
There is still rewarding DX on 160 between NA and EU.Last westcoast
was on the 29.Apr = wkd N6TR,hrd N6DX but qsb took him out fast.
The midwest and eastcoast produce still good sigs.But it seems to
me,that mni gave up the band for the season.The computer says that
there is still abt an hour of operating time for the path central
EU to central westcoast NA.Lets not waste it!
I do as well monitor a decreasing cw-avtivity on the band
as i still can hear some strong US SSB-sigs and the same time the
cw portion shows no one and no replies to CQs - hw come ?
I try to be on as much as i can.
tnx to KA7T for last one for 160 WAS.See u on those long waves
Wolf-DF2PY
(DJ6RX) de DB0SPC-8    6-May 1413Z >