TopBand: Dayton Antenna Forum 1997

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Dayton Antenna Forum 1997
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 16:10:52 EDT
On Thu, 24 Apr 1997 13:43:57 -0400 k3lr <k3lr@telerama.lm.com> writes:

>"New Concepts of J-Antenna Theory and Operation"
>Bill Parker W8DMR

Whats a J-Antenna as related to 160M or are we talking No-Code bands?

>"What's New in the Newest ARRL Antenna Handbook"
>Dean Straw N6BV

Should be retitled " Whats Right in the ARRL Antenna Book"

>"Ideas for Enhanced Beverage Antenna Performance"
>Peter Hutter WW2Y

Subtitled: How to keep from frying your RX when the 10KW TX antenna is
too close

>"Quads vs Yagis"
>Lew McCoy W1ICP

Presented by someone who knows nothing about everything and keeps getting
paid to prove it.

>"Insurance and Your Antenna Tower"
>Ray Fallen ND8L

Sounds like the only good topic

Sorry Tim...cant make Dayton this year; my son is graduating college that
weekend....AND going to Wright Pat AFB for his MSEE in August...so at
least I can go next year.

73....Carl   KM1H