TopBand: 1996-1997 season propagation query

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 1996-1997 season propagation query
From: jhenders@tdrss.wsc.nasa.gov (Jim Henderson)
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 05:38:18 +0100
Esteemed Reflectees:

        Several postings have commented on how well the band is still open
late this year, as well as certain days of remarkable propagation conditions
that were very much above average. Well, I am trying to polish my
magnetoshperic crystal ball, and am in need of some data.

        I would like to receive input from other topband affectionados who
could browse thru their logs and give me a short list as to what specific
days/periods when they think conditions were well above average, starting 9/96.

        I wish to know what periods were the best, over normal or unusual
paths, and a BRIEF  comment why you think that opening was very unsusal
and/or above average.

        If the response warrants, I will supply a summation, in case others
also are looking for trending data.

73 de Jim, KF7E
ex: 5X1XX, 7Q7JH, ZM7AH, ad nauseum

Jim Henderson