TopBand: km1h: bandplan

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: km1h: bandplan
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 17:29:28 EST
Since Bill referred to me in his recent posting...I just want to make
sure that what I said to him and the NE Division Director, K1KI, are not
misunderstood or misconstrued. What follows below is verbatim of my msg
to K1KI.
My comment to Bill was that selecting an oddball 5kHz point (1845) was
just not consistent with any other band and could lead to confusion.
Personally, I am for 1850KHz and can live with whatever the majority
wants for Digital modes.

73...Carl  KM1H