TopBand: Old post required

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Old post required
From: crb@nanoteq.com (Chris R. Burger)
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 15:29:25 +200
Probably about a year ago, when Bill Hein was still running the
Reflector, there was a thread about great moments in 160 operating.
I contributed a piece about a spectacular opening that I had from
3DA0/ZS6BCR in 1988.

Right now, I would very much like to have a copy of that post.  Is
there someone with a lot of hard disk space who happens to have kept
a copy?  I'd really appreciate it if you could let me have one!

Chris R. Burger
ZS6EZ