TopBand: CONDX this weekend

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CONDX this weekend
From: johan.vdv@tornado.be (Johan Van de Velde, ON4ANT)
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 18:37:04 +0100
Inspite of QRN quite good condx sunday morning.
Getting up in the middle of the night has proven to be difficult lately,
but I made it
saturday night.
Some W1/2/3/4/5/8/9 and aswell K0HA K0KO N0XB K0KX K0EA AA0RS N0JK W7LR
KF7E W7GG KC7V
W7CA K7BG W7EA W6RR  i guess the 7's were all there.
The highlight could have been KH6AT, who i heard calling me, just picked
up a few
letters when some US boys relayed he was calling me, but it was already
too late for me
as it was already 20 min past my sunrise, so no luck.

So that leaves now 4 states to go fer WAS  HI,OK,WY,ND  guess I will
have to look fer
some skeds to complete it.

Just hope there will be some more weekends with good condx now, You can
always email me

John ON4ANT