TopBand: ZS8IR

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ZS8IR
From: ni6t@scruznet.com (Garry & Yelena)
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 08:20:47 -1000
gtaft wrote:

> He really don't a great job putting Marion in a log of low band logs -
> congrats!
>
> 73  George  W8UVZ

Not just topband! Chris has been active from topband to 20 (maybe
higher), and on 3 modes. He has always been willing to sked, to QSY and
to try another mode or path. He has doggedly dealt with all the antenna
problems handed to him by Marion's hideous weather.

He has made Marion more available in more ways than any operator who has
manned the island in my memory. My hat is off to a competent and
determined operator.
--
Garry Shapiro, NI6T
Editor, "The DXer," newsletter of the NCDXC