TopBand: wasted bandwidth

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: wasted bandwidth
From: km1h@juno.com (km1h@juno.com)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 1997 17:18:40 EST
I was under the assumption that Bill, W4ZV, had asked us all to contact
our respective ARRL representatives and request that a 160M band
DISCUSSION get on the agenda for the July meeting.  AND NOT to start with
individual preferences here on the reflector.

Did I miss something along the way????

If not, please "Cease and Desist" .  I dont give a damn today what your
or my preferences are....it wont mean squat if the absolutely basic
discussion  is not on the ARRL July agenda.  I wish a few people would
get it thru their heads....nothing will happen at the FCC unless the ARRL
has had a chance at it.....and that is saying it as diplomatically as I
know how.

In one syllable words: "GET YOUR ARRL REP TO HELP"

73....Carl  KM1H   Grumpy in NH