TopBand: Proposed band plan for 160

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Proposed band plan for 160
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Sun, 09 Mar 1997 19:26:13 -0500 (EST)
Guys,

        May I suggest you are getting the cart before the horse
discussing options for bandplans now.  Please write your ARRL
Directors and tell them that 160 intermodal interference is an
issue WORTH PUTTING ON THEIR AGENDA.  Every bit of our energy now
needs to be focused on getting THEIR attention and not trying to
determine the bandplan on the reflector.  All the discussions here
will not do a thing unless ARRL is involved.  Let's refocus our
energy from trying to solve the problem here and instead try
to make ARRL aware that a problem ACTUALLY EXISTS.  Once we
get them engaged, then we can then contribute to helping them
arrive at the best solution for everyone. Please contact your
Directors and get your friends not on this reflector involved also.
First things first!

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV