TopBand: XE in EA6.

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XE in EA6.
From: enrique-ibiza0@jet.es (EB6AOK)
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 1997 19:12:01 +0100
Hi all,
very good condx this morning to USA, sigs seemed to be stronger after my
sunrise. Anyway I surprised myself when I heard XE station calling me. Once I
read here from a SM OP. that XE were very difficult for them, yes it's also
hard to get XE from here aswell, and 21mhz it's the only band I have
heard/worked a mexican station. But today he's been arriving here with nice
sigs for Topband, 55-569.
The stations worked today were:
N4DB     0616     579    OH
W3GH     0618     579    PA
N9US     0621     569    IL
K9IT     0622     569    IL ( My sunrise )
XE2FGC   0627     559    ZAC ( Zacatecas on CALL-BOOK )
W5DM     0630     589    NM
W8AH     0632     WV
W8AH     0632     599    WV
WT8S     0634     559    OH
N3MLV    0636     579    PA
N7JW     0638     569    UT

Thank's very much to all for nice QSO and CU.

Please for my QSL : direct to CBA , tnx!

73/EA6ACC.

replays to: enrique-ibiza0@jet.es