TopBand: CQ 160 SSB Contest and related topics

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: CQ 160 SSB Contest and related topics
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 19:56:57 -0500 (EST)
        Dan K8RF has stepped forward and volunteered to collect your
opinions about the CQ 160 SSB contest, dates, window rules, etc.  Since
there are a number of you who are only on this reflector, we are going
to solicit responses on both the CQ-Contest and Topband reflectors.
Dan is going to collect and organize the responses, and then
summarize for all of us.  Since Dayton is not too far away, maybe
that will be an opportunity to present his findings to the CQ Contest
Committee.  There has been some discussion on the CQ-Contest Reflector
about moving the date for the CQ CW WPX Contest so our timing may
be ideal (hmmm...how about swapping dates for the CQ WPX CW and
the CQ 160 SSB?).

        Please send your inputs on CQ 160 SSB contests TO DAN AT
wt8n@fuse.net AND NOT TO THIS REFLECTOR.  All inputs and ideas are
welcomed from big guns, little pistols, contesters and DX'ers alike.
Here's your chance guys!  Let's hear some constructive comments.

                                        73,  Bill  W4ZV