TopBand: BCB harmonics??

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: BCB harmonics??
From: jtolbert@gremlan.org (Jamie Tolbert)
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 1997 18:48:02 -0500 (EST)
I am sorry if anyone replied to my previous request..please do so again
as my email program crashed and took 41 messages with it. I was asking
about the thread a while back abt BCB harmonics/birdies appearing every
10-15 kc thru 160m band and what the symptoms are and the fix is. It
appears as though the local power co.(GPU Energy) as fixed or is fixing
my line noise but now it appears as though I may be affected by some BCB
interference...is the thread archived somewhere (web site?)? Thanks for
your replies..73 Jamie WW3S