TopBand: LDE's

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: LDE's
From: bradrehm@texas.net (Brad Rehm)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 11:19:29 -0600 (CST)
David,

I remember those articles.  They made me aware of the phenomenon.  The
time was in the early '70s, when my wife & I were living in Chicago.  I
made a recording of an LDE of my own signal which was delayed just under
30 seconds.  Most of the LDEs I've heard through the years have been
delayed on the order of a second or two.

73, Brad  KV5V