TopBand: W3UR Comments V5

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: W3UR Comments V5
From: jamesonl@VNET.IBM.COM (jamesonl@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 97 09:09:15 EST
After listening to W3UR "wax on" about other peoples operating habits
I think I want to vomit. It seems that he is the "ace Ventura" of the
lowbands, policing them at every opportunity. It's convenient that he
can tap into a mega-station like LPL and reap the benefits that most
of us have to pay real money for. And then to criticize others who
know how to work real DX, yuk. While listening I think the V5 was
asking for trouble by his operating habits. As a previous note said,
Bernie is still a "wanna-be" lowbander.