TopBand: LOW-BAND DX CONDX - HUH!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: LOW-BAND DX CONDX - HUH!
From: frickrg@batelco.com.bh (Bob Frick)
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 07:05:30 +0300
Boy,
  After reading all of the wonderful blurbs about how weel condx were
last night and how signals were just booming in from every point in the
world (allow me a bit of humor here) all i can say is that i feel sick.
Haven't had any rain in almost 3/4 of a year so what happens last night.
a storm front moves in from the north with wind, lighting and big
noises. all i could do was disconnect the antennas, turn my quad against
the wind, and keep my fingers crossed that both the quad and the 45ft
vert were still on the roof in their designated positions in the
morning. no that it is morning guess i had better take a trip to the
roof and eyeball the situation.
73's you lucky $3@!*&GD#ach
A92 GIMPY DANCER
BOB