TopBand: HEARD Report - Sunday PM - USA

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: HEARD Report - Sunday PM - USA
From: rgarrett@sunlink.net (Bob Garrett)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 12:36:35 -0500 (EST)
Hello John and all other Topbanders,

Yes on Sunday night, no question that VK0IR was strongest on my NE bev.
Actually the first time I could really say I copied there signal.  Peaked
569 here in NC PA at approx. 22:50Z.  Obviously W1 and W2 had superior
signals on HI till closer to their sunrise when we had our shot.

Just unbelievable signal and what a thrill to get such a rare one in the
log.

73 to all Bob K3UL ex WA3EUL