TopBand: 9x4ww - 160m log - part 3

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 9x4ww - 160m log - part 3
From: RWAKI@unhcr.ch (Kigali Rwanda)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 21:43:14 +0100
Here are the calls logged on 160m; period 8 to 11 JAN 1997.
For reasons explained in an earlier email, I decided not to
publish the times of logging. Also the dates are not connected
exactly to a callsign anymore.
73 - Mark - 9x4ww (agn, pse do NOT send any comments to this
email address. Thanks)
QSL via ON5NT
QRV on 1827.5 (fixed frequency)
for JA : 2145-2215z (qsx 1911 to 1912.5 usually)
for NA/SA : 0200z (qsx up 1, and more if necessary)
for EU : before and after JA sked (qsx up 1, and more if necessary)
Note that sometimes due to work, I won't be able to hold on to the
sked. But this happens only every 5th day. You can calculate from the
following : NOT QRV on JAN12(JA)-JAN13(NA/SA), next time NOT QRV is
JAN17(JA)-JAN18(NA/SA), etc...this is because of nightshift coverage
I have to do at work, which covers both the JA and NA/SA sked (those
dates mentioned are referring to the UTC sked times).

As also said in an earlier email, MAYBE I will stop activity during
the VK0IR operation. If I stay active and notice interference between
their and my operation (their freq. is 1826.5, mine 1827.5, should be
ok, but...), I will step down. Pse report any interference to ON4UN.
Maybe I'll just take a rest for a while and enjoy the video's of
AH1A, 3Y0PI, PJ9W, OT3T I brought with me to Kigali...
Here's the log at last. Good luck with VK0IR. Cu.

SSB : OH1XX - OH3YI - OH3LYG - VE1ZZ - OZ3PZ - ON4UN

CW  : EK6GC SM6BGG OH3JR SM6MCW RK3PA OK1DRU OH2BO ON4AEK
      DL0VA OZ1KRF UY5BA OH0NCQ/3 LA4NE SM6CPY UR5BO DJ9KG
      OH5MLH OK1FDY DL1AUJ UX0BB SM0DJZ SP5JTF Z31RQ SP5PBE
      LA4PHA DJ7RD EU6AF YL2KO OH1TN DL7PV OH8KN HB9JG SP5ELA
      K0CS AA0RS W1ZC W3EEE VK6VZ JA4LXY JH2FXK JA7NI JA8CDT
      JA3ONB JA7AO JH3VNC JH5FXP PA0LOU RW9WA RZ9WM OH5VT
      JH1RES JA3REK JA3MHV JA3FYC JA4CQS JA3AAW JA5CPI
      JA1VIT JA4MRL JA4LKB JE6IBJ JR6PGB JA5CPI JH4UYB
      JA4DND JA5AUC