TopBand: Poor conditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Poor conditions
From: larrytx@co.intel.com (LarryX Tyree contractor for brentc)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 97 11:02:15 PST
Last night was a total bust.  No signals heard from Europe.  My string
of working Europe every night was snapped after seven nights.

Congrats to N0AX on VK6HD.  I was up later, at 1440 and could hear
UA0DC and UN5J having a QSO.  UN5J was 339.  I came back 20 minutes
later hoping he would be louder (my sunrise is around 1540), but his
signal had faded out.  KH6AT indicated that he was still there
calling CQ.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com