TopBand: VK6HD & Conditions

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: VK6HD & Conditions
From: hwardsil@wolfenet.com (Ward Silver)
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 07:32:21 -0800 (PST)
Well, if you're going to get a first-VK, might as well make it the hardest
possible QSO :-)  Bagged VK6HD this morning at 1310 on 1.832...along with
a number of Midwesterners - heard N4TY, K4VX, and a W8 get in the log,
too...way to go guys!  That must have been shortly after their sunrise.

Mike was incredibly strong here at 579 on the W0CM coax snake RX antenna.
Very good conditions, indeed!  Good thing I got up!  (Mike if you read
this, what's your mailing address...it's not on my CD-ROM?)

Could a ZL be in the cards?  Where have the ZL boys been this season?

73, Ward N0AX