TopBand: TO0R/N7CKD

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TO0R/N7CKD
From: bernie@internext.co.za (Bernie, ZS4TX)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 21:28:58 GMT
Hi,

19Z on the 3rd and TO0R is going strong on 1826.4  working mostly Europe.

They will probably be on at their sunrise tmw.

To add to Dennis's songs about the propagation of the 2nd of January I may
add that I managed to exchange reports with Dan, KL7Y, on 160. Yes, exchange
of reports is about all that can be done on a path like that! Pleasantries
(dog's name etc) will have to wait till 10m opens up again!

The path to AK from here looks very similar (even worse) to the one that
some of you guys in the states will have to content with trying to work
Heard Island!
That North Pole really sucks!

My money is on VE1ZZ for the first USA Heard topband qso!

Still need LA and HI for 160WAS. W1OO was a new one in ME a day ago.

Good luck to all

TMW 03Z 1836

Bernie
ZS4TX