TopBand: 4 squares?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 4 squares?
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 16:35:32 -0600 (CST)
Hi,

I know that some people have 4 squares made of wire
suspended from a single tower.

I know that ON4UN has his 80m one hanging off of
his 160m vertical.

What I am wondering is - what about hanging two
4 squares from a tall tower.  One for 80 and one for 160?

Would they just mess eachother up too much or some or
what are your thoughts?

I have plenty of room (like 2200 acres) but I dont really
want to put up 8 towers to do this project.

I also think that a single vertical on 160 would be
enough for me to start with.

Thanks

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.    "My theory is that if you can work everything