TopBand: Re: Correct QSL route

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Re: Correct QSL route
From: K1se@aol.com (K1se@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 16:04:24 -0500
Gentlemen:  In reference to your DX bulletin (ARLD001) Dx news:
One of your listing pertained to A92GD (OM Bob) and his operations on 160M.
You listed the QSl route as "QSL direct".
That is incorrect.  Any/all QSLs for A92GD should be sent to me (K1SE)
direct, as I have been Bob's QSL manager for over 4 years; first when he
operated at J28BM and now in his present assignment as A92GD for the past 18
months.  This has been a well-published fact for quite some time; just where
did you get the info to QSL direct?
Bob does not have any QSLs; accordingly, all that will be accomplished is
that he will be inundated with requests at his FPO address and he will in
turn have to mail me all the cards to process here!
Pse correct your records and also publish a correction (SOONEST) in your DX
bulletins.
ALL QSLs for A92GD should be sent to:
K1SE
P.O. Box 685 x 685
Manassas Park, Virginia
20113-0685 x 20113-0685

Please, NO QSLs to my home address; the PO box was set up purposely to handle
incoming cards.....Tks in advance.....73//Bill//K1SE@aol.com