TopBand: Last night

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Last night
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 22:50:44 -0800 (PST)
The WWV numbers look much better than the band sounds.

K has been at 0 for most of the day.

I think I heard a peep out of RA2FBC around 0300z, but not enough
to work him.  IT9ZGY showed up around 0510Z and was in the log at
0517.  He was even better later on - maybe peaking around 0545Z.

No other Europeans heard - very strange.

Hopefully the low K numbers are going to pay off tomorrow night!

BTW - for those of you planning to use TR Log for the Stew Perry
event - please plan on getting release 5.95 when it comes out this
weekend.  There are some problems found with 5.94 that have been
fixed.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com