TopBand: ja report

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: ja report
From: JBaumgarte@aol.com (JBaumgarte@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 1996 10:49:29 -0500

<<
 JA codx stunk here in Georgia, I worked only three JA's today. They were
 about five to ten dB weaker than normal with no sunrise peak, and deep QSB.

Hey, you guys are getting jaded!!   The vast majority of MN topbanders would
consider it a great day when we worked 3 JA's!!  There's a good reason why
the reported KH2 and other JA's are CQing "with no takers" -- they can't be
heard by the hundreds of faithful tuning the band.

Just a slight jab--it's still interesting to hear the reports. . .
John  N0IJ