TopBand: TN trip

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: TN trip
From: sugiyama@rh.u-tokai.ac.jp (Minekazu Sugiyama)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 96 23:01:29 JST
My friend JH2BNL received a fax from Yuki JH1NBN today
and asked me to inform you briefly that Yuki will be heading
for TN on 25 December.
Those who are interested in working him will hear more in
detail via highband reflectors.
Since September I had been preparing for my 9N trip which
should begin on 25 December.
I failed to obtain a Royal Nepal ticket (or any alternatives)
and today decided on not going. What I have learnt from this
is that you have to book a flight 12 months ahead of your trip.
(JA2SWJ/9N1SW is still waiting for his ticket to Katmandu)
Hope you may hear 9N1ZZ on air in winter 97/98.
73 de Mine JA2NQG (JE1CTM-Mine) ex-9N7YDY/JH1LKH S21ZZ