TopBand: No 4S7RPG activity w/e 14Dec96

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: No 4S7RPG activity w/e 14Dec96
From: 106201.460@compuserve.com (John Rogers)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 09:56:36 -0500
Just received an email from Bob Parkes 4S7RPG:-

QUOTE

Sat 0700hrs 14 Dec
John
I had every intention of coming on Fri night but in the end I did not leave
the office until 2000hrs clearing payment certificates and got to go in
again on Sat to finish off so in the end I had to cancel the idea which is
very annoying since been working 6 day weeks since I have been back!!
Shame
Victor lives out of town.  .  .  .  .

UNQUOTE

Sorry about the letdown. Bob is in process of changing email address and
should be on the reflector soon so you can get the info. first hand.

73's
John
G3PQA