TopBand: California address for SU2MT no good

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: California address for SU2MT no good
From: brad4@roanoke.infi.net (Melvin G. Brafford)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 10:09:45 -0500
I have been informed by several people that the California address for
SU2MT qsl's I published is not the way to get cards. It seems the gentleman
in California was the 2nd operator at SU2MT, but is NOT the QSL manager.
The only correct route for SU2MT QSL's is via the Egypt address.

I chased a FR5DX QSL for 80M for about 3 years, and spent about $25 before
finally getting one; WHY DO WE DO IT ?

73, W4YV