TopBand: Beverage Hint

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: Beverage Hint
From: wc7m@vcn.com (Jay E Ostrem)
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 14:16:38 -0700
Howdy Gang,

The hands said I should pass this along.

We needed to put up some beverages quick and dirty for the last contest, and
found all the materials in the barn.

This may not be new.

We drove T fence posts in every 100ft.  If your gonna leave'm drive the
spade below ground, if they're temporary don't. (easier to jiggle out)

Get the "new fangled" electric fence posts.  They are fiberglass and
predrilled with several holes.  They're also available in painted green, or
gloss white.

Attach these to the T posts with a hose clamp,  use two for any stressed posts.

Run your wire and there you go!

The posts don't look bad at all, and can be made for all sorts of heigths,
depending on what your ranch/farm supply carries.
                            73

                            Jay WC7M in Gillette, Wyoming

                            On the 1AB Ranch in Campbell County