TopBand: IS CY9 NEEDED ON TOPBAND?

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: IS CY9 NEEDED ON TOPBAND?
From: wynder@brunswickmicro.nb.ca (Mike Smith-VE9AA, Coreen Smith-Wynder Photo)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 18:55:01 -0400
Just doing an informal survey folks.
Would really appreciate you taking 10 seconds
and reply with anything you have to contribute
so as to possibly better serve YOU the dx-ers in
the future.
There exixts a chance we may do "CY9-St.Paul Isl"
next summer, and include Top Band if there
is call for it.  Do you or anyone you know still
need this one on 160m?. (or any other band)
I know wa4dan/cy9 and crew did a good job
a couple of years ago, as did the 9's that were
there and even the ve2's too.  What I really don't
know is how many Qso's they had on what bands
including TOP.  If you could shed a little light
maybe we will include a big, bigger or biggest
antenna if and when we go.
MIKE
Michael & Coreen Smith (AA Antennas & Wynder Photography)
271 Smith Rd, Waterville,
Sunbury Co.,NB, Canada
E2V 3V6

Ham call=ve9aa / ve9ms/b   (ex-cy0aa,ve1mq,ve1btt)
6M Vhf buffs;
See the *NEW* AA Antenna web page at:
http://members.tripod.com/~ve9aa/index.html