TopBand: XZ1N: 160 Meter results

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: XZ1N: 160 Meter results
From: n5ia@juno.com (Milt Jensen)
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 1996 10:25:01 EST
To all interested,
        During an on air conversation with Robin Critchell, WA6CDR, the
main 160 meter operator for the DX-pedition, I received the following
information as he read them from the log.  This *is not* an official
listing, but every effort was made to be accurate and correct.

                XZ1N, 160 Meter operations statistics

Total Zones:  25                Total Countries:  70

Significant Q totals:   DL - 136,  JA - 175,  OH - 112,  G - 52,

                        SM - 72,  SP - 40,  UA - 77,  UA9 - 82,

                        UR - 59,  OK - 40,  ON - 30,  OZ - 21,

                        VK - 8,  ZL - 2,

North American Q total: 28, with listings as follows:

                        DATE:           TIME:           CALL:
                        Nov. 21         0000            K1ZM
                           "            1515            N7UA
                        Nov. 22         1450            NI6T
                           "            1451            W6RJ
                           "            1455            KG6I
                           "            1458            KA6W
                           "            1514            K7IDX
                           "            1515            N6NF
                           "            1517            W6AJJ
                           "            1521            N6TR
                           "            1620            KH6CC
                           "            1634            KL7Y
                        Nov. 24         1315            KH6AT
                           "            1332            KV0Q
                           "            1333            W7KW
                           "            1335            K6SSS
                           "            1336            AD6C
                           "            1339            WH6R
                           "            1340            N6ND
                        Nov. 25         1357            W6OSP
                           "            1433            N6DX
                           "            1435            K6TQC
                           "            1437            W7JW
                           "            1512            W7DT
                           "            1520            W6RR
                           "            DUPE            N7UA
                           "            DUPE            KH6CC
                           "            2317            VE1ZZ

Again, this is not an official listing, and no claims are made for the
accuracy.  I made every attempt to write down what Robin read to me from
the log.  I hope this info is of use to all.  73 de

---Milt Jensen @ ARS N5IA---
---Virden, NM Route Box 176---
---Duncan, AZ -- 85534---
---H: (505) 358-2105      W: (520) 359-2503---
---Reply to n5ia@juno.com---