TopBand: DX Window

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: DX Window
From: btippett@CTC.Net (Bill Tippett)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 1996 17:32:29 -0500
Ladies and Gentlemen:

        I've asked Rob to clarify his question since it is not clear
whether it is the ARRL 160 or the CQ 160 contest he is referring to.
Since opinions on DX Windows are like derrieres (we all have one!) and
since some on the reflector must pay by the minute or byte to read
messages posted, I would like to request that you all respond DIRECTLY
to Rob on this one (104117.3104@compuserve.com) after he posts his
clarification, and then he can post a summary.  This will minimize
the reflector traffic on this controversial topic.  Thanks for your
consideration of all our subscribers (at least one I know of pays long
distance overseas phone charges from Asia to the USA to read his mail).

                        73 and Happy Thanksgiving,  Bill  W4ZV