TopBand: 4X4NJ QSOd N7JW & K7CA!!!!!

To: <topband@contesting.com>
Subject: TopBand: 4X4NJ QSOd N7JW & K7CA!!!!!
From: rikik@parker.inter.net.il (rikik@parker.inter.net.il)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 96 04:48:33 PST
Just worked N7JW (Utah) & K7CA (Nevada).  A fantastic opening from 4X to W7!
I just called CQ, and there he was - N7JW with a BEAUTIFUL Q5 signal.

And after working Jim, Al (K7CA) called me with a similarily strong signal.
I'm so excited, I feel like taking the day off from work & celebrating (my
boss wouldn't appreciate that-hi)!!

Could copy both these W7s for a solid 20 minutes & they peaked well above
559 here.  N7JW was readable (albeit quite a bit weaker) even 20 minutes
after my sunrise & almost 30 minutes after our initial QSO. Al (K7CA) didn't
stay in nearly as long though.

Need only Oregon & Idaho for 160M WAS.  For Sked information, Please call
Jim Wilson, N7JW at work (during the day):  800-358-4620, or at home (in the
evening):  801 574-3357.

Now where were N6TR (N7TR today?), KA7T, and others today?????
If they were only QRV....there would surely have been QSOs with them!!!!!!!

CU all on THE band.

73,
Riki, 4X4NJ
E-mail: rikik@inter.net.il